This cute hand-felted Halloween witch is made with eco-friendly Australian merino wool. She has an orange dress with a long golden plait and a broomstick...orange trim with a pink feather on her black witches hat and she is sitting on a white pumpkin with curly tendrils down the side.
* Size is approx... 7" tall by 4.5" wide.
* This would make a fun hostess or appreciation gift.
* AND would look great around the house or as a table centrepiece.
* Hand made gifts are really appreciated because they are one-of-a-kind and cannot be bought in a shop.
* This is an original fiber art wool sculpture and not a copy. It is a one-off gift and highly treasured!
* Lovely to own an original fiber art piece and makes a unique keepsake gift.
* Handmade in Australia.
¸.•*´´*•.¸*.•♥¸.•*´ ORIGINAL DESIGN ´*•.¸*.•♥¸.•*´´*•.¸
WHAT IS NEEDLE FELTING?
Needle felting is the process of interlocking wool fibers by stabbing it with a barbed needle.
The barbs catch the scales on the fiber and cause them to tangle and bind together.
This is a method of making felt without the use of water.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.