This cute and colourful plant is hand felted with Australian merino wool. Wool is Eco-friendly and would make a great fun friendship gift.
* This would make a special gift for anyone with a love of indoor plants.
* This would look great scattered amid live plants, they add colour to your lovely indoor plants...all year round!
* This is a lightly feted plant for decoration and NOT a toy.
* Hand made gifts are really appreciated because they are one-of-a-kind and cannot be bought in a shop.
* They are original fibre art wool sculptures and not copies. These are a one-off gift and highly treasured!
* Lovely to own an original fibre art piece and makes a unique keepsake gift.
* The size is approx 9 cm wide and 11 cm tall.
* Handmade in Australia.
¸.•*´´*•.¸*.•♥¸.•*´ ORIGINAL DESIGN ´*•.¸*.•♥¸.•*´´*•.¸
WHAT IS NEEDLE FELTING?
Needle felting is the process of interlocking wool fibres by stabbing it with a barbed needle.
The barbs catch the scales on the fibre and cause them to tangle and bind together.
This is a method of making felt without the use of water.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.